Friday, September 11, 2009

HOW DOES MY GARDEN GROW???

It doesn't. . .anymore. The deer seem to think this is their own personal dining-for-delicacies spot come September. Obviously, I haven't filled their butts with enough birdshot these last weeks. Drives me up the wall. Just as the lilies begin to put forth buds, they pick them off; then come September they eat up the entire plants. I'll get 'em. . . .If not this year, next year. They'll be sorry. I'm going to invite hunters to come sit on our front decks and drink beer and clean out the whole herd of them!!! They'll make great eating--they're full of my garden. Our summer house is done!!! It is so fabulous. We are absolutely loving it. Our final project. Well, we're still talking about a greenhouse. . . . We'll see. Notice "Pistol Pete" out front! He's guarding the place. (Click on the image to enlarge it.)

No comments: