Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer, do....

...I'm half crazy all for the love of you.Today was a big day--it was kinda like taking your little one off to the first day of kindergarten. We took our Daisy off to the trainer for two months--two months!! He's going to cure her of all of her cute little spoiled-filly ways. But she's so fun and she has so much personality! Then again, I guess what we really care about is whether or not she's safe for Walt to ride. YEAH!!!
Patrick (the trainer) went in to get her calmed down and haltered after her first ride in a trailer. She came out looking pretty good.

Off to the training corrals.


A beautiful horse against a stunning background--the Tobacco Roots. I spent much of my childhood with that view out my front window.



Couldn't resist photographing this unique old stone building next to Patrick's place. Really cool. Nice clouds today.




No comments: