Thursday, March 25, 2010

QUIRKY Addendum!!

I thought of a couple more! This really is a fun exercise. Well, I'm enjoying it.

11. There's something about hotels that I absolutely love. My current favorite go-to hotel is a Residence Inn. Wonderfully comfortable. Sofa, chair, desk. Comfy bed. Well-appointed. I'm honestly not real sure why I'm so happy in a hotel, but I am. My favorite ever was a Four Seasons in Bangkok--wow--the asian level of service is superb, unmatched.

12. I have an amazing body clock. I don't care where I am in the world, I wake up 5:00 or 5:30. Now that's weird. I always have an alarm if we're doing an 0-dark-thirty flight, but I'm always awake on time. My body has an internal clock that is amazing. I can think "I have to wake at 4:00 and sure enough, I'm awake at 4:00. I can take a rest and say to myself "I'm going to rest for 15 minutes." My eyes pop open at exactly 15 minutes. Weird, I know.

That's my "quirky" for today!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hmmm... my list of quirky is so long. One of mine might be a sign of OCD. When my windows are up, they need to be at the same height. I won't spend all day adjusting, but it does catch my eye if they're wrong! Silly, huh?

I wish I had your body clock!