Saturday, February 19, 2011

A Tisket, A Tasket. . .

My quilt buddies (Drin, Ellen, Joan) and I decided we wanted to do a friendship block exchange.  So the deal was that we would each make four blocks of two different types of basket blocks and then exchange them for a quilt.  Well, we finished those blocks this week, and since I did not want this project piling up on my work table, I decided today to get the top assembled.  The fun part was choosing the fabric for the background - of course, I chose RED!!!  A deep, rich, beautiful red!  I love the way it turned out.  Now to get it to the quilter to finish it and tomorrow I get to start another project!  Oh happy day!  What wonderful memories of fun times together will always be a part of this Friendship Quilt.  Thanks to my quilt buddies!  I love you all! 

No comments: