Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Face!


I love seeing this happy face in winter! This is the face of this cute guy loading up the porch with firewood for the fireplace!!! Yea! I really don't mind bringing up wood, but how nice to not have to. Besides, I know he likes being home and being able to do this at his house.

This morning it was -12 outside. We were in the hot tub before 5 a.m. under sparkling, brilliant stars. So beautiful. It never did really warm up even though it was sunny all day. We went over to the Grasshopper for supper and it was -6 at 6 p.m. I don't care about cold--I want snow!!! And lots of it!!! The Gang is coming and expecting it. You know--snowmen, forts, snowball fights, skiing, snowmobiling, sledding, ice skating, snowshoeing--that kind of thing. Winter's fun stuff.

We leave tomorrow morning to go to Phoenix to visit Walt's mother for a few days. It's really hard for me to totally change wardrobes--I really can't think what I need for temps in the 60's! I'll figure it out.

No comments: