Monday, January 17, 2011

Winter Woman Work!

(What I do in my "work room" is not work!)

 This is what the porch with my wood supply looked like yesterday.  I knew I had enough wood for this morning, but that was absolutely it.  So like it or not (!!), that was my "work" for the day - bringing up wood.  Walt had it totally loaded for me before he left, so it actually lasted quite awhile.
So I spent about an hour (I can't carry as much with each load as Walt can so it took me a lot longer) and got the porch loaded up again.  It will probably last 7 or 8 days.  I don't mind the work - I LOVE having the fireplace - nothing better than heat from a fireplace - I can spend (waste!) a lot of time sitting on the hearth warming up my backside watching the sky out the window!  Winter is wonderful.

No comments: