Friday, August 13, 2010

My Blog Is A Real Wreck

I can't get the old blogger to work anymore.  So I have to use the new editor and it is EXTREMELY annoying!!!!!!!!  I even printed out the instructions because I knew I was going to be ANNOYED.  And even the (blank) instructions helped not one whit.  And what's even worse is that I've lost my background and I can't get it back.  And, yes, I do know how to do it and I've done it umpty ump times and it still won't apply.  I even went to Katie's backgrounds and tried one of hers and it wouldn't upload.  It says I have it when I go to layout, but guess what -------- it ain't there.  Do you see it?  Am I just blind?

I'm royally annoyed. 

So I wanted to do a nice job on uploading all of Walt's pictures from his Alaska fishing with his brothers and it's a mess.  I can't get the (blank) captions to work either.  And the pictures just go in every which way and it says I can move them and I can't.  They just go wherever they darn well please.  GRRRRRRRRRRR. 

I'm TOTALLY annoyed.

Nice pictures, though, Walt!  Way to go!

No comments: